Dead or Alive: Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? What evidence do we have? In lesson five, you’ll introduce your class to the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus, and train them to answer challenges to this historical event. By the end of the lesson, they’ll have some good talking points to share with their friends, family members and co-workers who ask us about the hope that we have in Jesus.
You’ll have fun using a drawing/charades games to introduce your points throughout the lesson. You’ll also have the option of helping your students memorize some of this material by making them a cup of tea. No joke!
This lesson is part of a series focused on increasing the confidence of Christians by exploring reasons and evidences for the faith, and preparing each student to be a more effective ambassador of Jesus.
Time: Two 45-minute sessions or one 1 & 1/2 hour session.
This user-friendly lesson includes:
But wait. You’ll get way more than just the lesson when you purchase this complete resource. I’ve done a lot more work to further simplify your teaching and save you even more time. You’ll be equipped with the same materials I use for my training workshops!
The complete resource also includes:
- A professionally-designed PowerPoint presentation
- Ready-to-print PowerPoint handout for those who missed the session
- Student lesson outline with blanks, key definitions and works cited for further study
- An amazing user license: Print FIFTY (50) student lesson outlines!
- Bonus! Suggested e-mails, texts, tweets, and Facebook status updates (if your group’s into that stuff!)
Get instant access to this lesson today. Click “Add to Cart” to access PayPal’s secure checkout system. Please be sure to include your primary e-mail address, because that’s where I’ll send you the download. Instantly.