Evidence for God: Is God Real?
In lesson three, you’ll answer the question, “Are there good reasons to believe God is real?” You’ll introduce your class to three arguments for the existence of God and learn how even the evil and suffering we go through shows us God is real. By the end of the lesson, they’ll have some good talking points to share with their friends, family members and co-workers who don’t believe in God.
You’ll have fun using an impromptu skit, a deck of cards and even a Magic 8 ball or Scrabble tiles to help people remember how God is the creator, designer and moral law-giver of the universe.
This lesson is part of a series focused on increasing the confidence of Christians by exploring reasons and evidences for the faith, and preparing each student to be a more effective ambassador of Jesus.
This user-friendly lesson includes:
But wait. You’ll get way more than just the lesson when you purchase this complete resource. I’ve done a lot more work to further simplify your teaching and save you even more time. You’ll be equipped with the same materials I use for my training workshops!
The complete resource also includes:
- A professionally-designed PowerPoint presentation
- Ready-to-print PowerPoint handout for those who missed the session
- Student lesson outline with blanks, key definitions and works cited for further study
- An amazing user license: Print FIFTY (50) student lesson outlines!
- Bonus! Suggested e-mails, texts, tweets, and Facebook status updates (if your group’s into that stuff!)
Get instant access to this lesson today. Click “Add to Cart” to access PayPal’s secure checkout system. Please be sure to include your primary e-mail address, because that’s where I’ll send you the download. Instantly.