Faith and Reason: How Do I Know Christianity is True?
In lesson two, you’ll answer the questions, “Do faith a reason mix?” and “How do I know Christianity is true?” Your class will learn the difference between knowing and showing that Christianity is true. By the end of the lesson, they’ll understand their role and the role of the Holy Spirit in personal evangelism.
You’ll help people understand the challenge of relativism, identify self-refuting statements and learn 3 strategic questions for no-pressure, spiritual conversations. A discussion section allows small groups to analyze relativistic slogans like, “That’s true for you, but not for me.”
This lesson is part of a series focused on increasing the confidence of Christians by exploring reasons and evidences for the faith, and preparing each student to be a more effective ambassador of Jesus Christ.
This user-friendly lesson includes:
But wait. You’ll get way more than just the lesson when you purchase this complete resource. I’ve done a lot more work to further simplify your teaching and save you even more time. You’ll be equipped with the same materials I use for my training workshops!
The complete resource also includes:
- A professionally-designed PowerPoint presentation
- Ready-to-print PowerPoint handout for those who missed the session
- Student lesson outline with blanks, key definitions and works cited for further study
- An amazing user license: Print FIFTY (50) student lesson outlines!
- Bonus! Suggested e-mails, texts, tweets, and Facebook status updates (if your group’s into that stuff!)
You can get instant access to this lesson right now. Click “Add to Cart” to access PayPal’s secure checkout system. Be sure to include your real e-mail address, because that’s where I’ll send you the download. Instantly.