Apologetics Event Planning for Churches
Here’s the next part of my special video series on tips for people who looking to put on an apologetics event. I shot these “tips from the road” videos to help you begin planning your conference. If you find this tip helpful, please check out my series of 6 free webinars, too!
Quick summary: Here’s where we’ve been together so far:
- Tip #1 was to build yourself a leadership team.
- Tip #2 was to define your key messages for the event.
- Tip#3 was all about taking care of your speakers.
- Tip#4 was to know your audience.
In today’s video, I share Tip #5 for putting on your next apologetics event:
Event Tip #5: Plan for Your Audio/Visual Needs
My next tip is this: Plan for your audio/visual needs. I suggest asking yourself the following questions:
- Do you want audio and/or video recordings of the plenary presentations made?
- Do you want audio and/or video recordings of the breakout sessions made?
- If so, can you have a dedicated person in each room to oversee the recordings?
- Do you have enough mics and cameras for each room?
- If you’re making videos, are the rooms well-light?
- How can they save the audio and/or video and get it to where it needs to go so your recordings can be shared?
- How do you plan to make the recordings available?
Get this Free Resource
After putting together a number of apologetics events California, I created a series of 6 short webinars on planning, organize and coordinate a successful apologetics conference with my friend, Dena Davidson. I want you to have them all—absolutely FREE. Sign up for How to Run an Accessible Apologetics Conference now and learn how to:
- Plan your apologetics event
- Set the best ticket price
- Promote your event
- Streamline registration
- Take care of your speakers…and more!
Dena Davidson is a friend who coordinates events regularly for Bayside Church in Granite Bay, CA and she shared some great ideas during our webinars together. She’s really organized awesome apologetics events, including one with over 3,000 participants! Learn from our combined experience. Sign up now.